TORONTO MARLIES GAME REPORT - Tuesday,February 4, 2020
BarnBurner Sports Writer
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Toronto 1 Vs Belleville 3
Belleville: R. Balcers (12) (V. Abramov, L. Brown), J. Szwarz (12) SH (J. Dougherty), R. Balcers (13) PP (J. Norris, M. Lajoie)
Goaltender: J. Daccord (25/26)
Toronto: E. Korshkov (11) (J. Schmaltz, T. Gaudet)
Goaltender: J. Woll (23/26)
ON THE SCORESHEET
- Egor Korshkov scored at 5:28 of the first period. Korshkov has 18 points (11 goals, 7 assists) through 30 games this season.
- Jordan Schmaltz recorded the primary assist on Korshkov’s first period goal. He has assists (2) in consecutive games. Schmaltz has 13 points (2 goals, 11 assists) through 33 games this season.
- Tyler Gaudet registered the secondary assist on Korshkov’s first period goal. Gaudet has 14 points (2 goals, 12 assists) in 42 games with the Marlies.
- Joseph Woll stopped 23 of 26 shots he faced. Woll is now 7-11-2-1 on the season with a .885 Save Percentage and a 3.68 Goals Against Average.
- Toronto was 1-for-2 on the penalty kill and 0-for-5 on the power play.
- Toronto and Belleville were even in shots with 26 in all situations. Kenny Agostino, Nick Baptiste and Nic Petan led the Marlies with four shots on goal.
- The Marlies are 10-10-2-1 against North Division opponents and 3-3-0-0 against the Belleville Senators.
REGULAR SEASON LEADERS
- Goals: K. Agostino (21)
- Assists: J. Bracco (30)
- Points: P. Aberg (35)
- PPG: N. Petan (6)
- Shots: P. Aberg (115)
- +/-: B. Harpur (+10)
- PIMS: G. Wilson (69)
HOME SWEET HOME
- Toronto’s home record is 14-8-0-0 (28 points) this season. Toronto’s longest home point streak reached 18 points from Oct. 5 to Nov. 24 (9-0-0-0).
- The Marlies have outscored their opponents 76-60. Kenny Agostino leads the Marlies in goals (14) and Jeremy Bracco in assists (18) at home.
- Goaltenders Kasimir Kaskisuo (7-3-0-0) and Joseph Woll (4-5-0-0) have combined to make 497 saves. Michael Hutchinson also started three games (3-0-0-0) at Coca-Cola Coliseum.
- Toronto is 16-4-2-2 when scoring first.
- The Marlies are 6-6-0-0 when tied after the first period and 3-15-2-1 when trailing after the second period.
- Toronto is 0-1-0-0 when even in shots with their opponent.
- The Marlies are 0-2-0-0 in Tuesday games and are 0-2-0-0 in February.