This past year has been absolutely amazing in the BBB camp.
To kick off National Volunteer Week, our founder, Alanna Foell, attended a gala event hosted by the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. From twelve nominations, Alanna was awarded the Returning Community Event Volunteer award. Over the past three years, thanks to your help, we've managed to raise over $30,000 to fight Breast Cancer. This year, we have set our sights on a goal of $15,000 to be donated to the Canadain Breast Cancer Foundation (www.cbcf.org) and the fantastic hospital that took care of Lois Foell, the Grand River Hospital Foundation (www.grfh.org)
We've been working really hard to have an amazing lineup of entertainment for the evening.
Tickets available from group admins (Alanna Foell, Andrew Davy, and Boyce), and the participating bands
* $10 tickets - get in advance! (Can't make it? Buy a ticket anyway and show your support!!)
* $15 for ticket and souvenir mug
* $30 for ticket, mug and limited edition t-shirt
* Bring a tent (or trailer, or bus or house...) to camp out in. No drinking and driving.
* BBQ food will be available
* Bring your own drinks - no bottles PLEASE. Cans or plastic only. Why not buy yourself a souvenir mug?!
Two Crown King
(the) Saint Alvia (cartel)
Assassinate the Following...
Brandon James (Former YOUTHINASIA front man)
Interested in helping out? Want to shave your head? Sell your art? Sell tickets? Get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 15, 2012The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Awarded the Returning Community Event Volunteer award for 2012 to Alanna Foell for all of her hard work with the Barn Burner over the past several years.
Read the full article from Canada News Wire
We are currently in the process of building an online home for the annual Barn Burner Bash
Please visit our other online home for now.http://www.baldbreastsbands.tumblr.com